Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ahhhhhh......

The air conditioner is fixed.  There's nothing more to say about that.

I went outside this morning and the birds were chirping, the air was a bit cooler, a gentle breeze was blowing.  I came in the house and posted on facebook that it was a beautiful morning.

Then my son called.  He lost his job.  There's nothing more to say about that.

I decided to water flowers and pray that they bloom in time for Avery to pick them next week.  I have roses on my rose bushes for the first time in a few years.  Or maybe they bloomed but I was too busy to notice.  I guess that is how the saying "Stop to smell the roses" got started. 

While watering the flowers I noticed that my beans are really growing well and actually trailing up the post like they are supposed to! My hose is still intact.  My garden is weeded.  And I have walked on my treadmill.

In spite of the bad news delivered by my son, and that I still have not found a job, I feel relatively calm.  I guess because I take the time now to remind myself that the good things in my life out weigh the bad.

There's nothing more to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment